~

The Notebook Best Quotes


Although it’s been more than a decade since The Notebook was released in 2004, the heartwarming love story of Noah and Allie still mesmerizes us. With a complicated love triangle and a soul stirring romance, this film adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’s famous work triggers innumerable emotions. Even today after 12 long years, quotes from the notebook evoke the most amazing feeling of love and all kind of other romantic emotions. 

Please check these beautiful picture quotes which you will fall in love with, just the way Noah fall in love with Allie.



"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds." Noah



"I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you every day for a year. It wasn't over… it still isn't over." Noah



"It's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. And we're going to have to work on this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me." Noah



"If you're a bird, I'm a bird." Noah



"It was real, wasn't it? You and me. Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids. But we really loved each other, didn't we?" Allie



"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time—and they challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common: They were crazy about each other." Duke



“The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.” Nicolas Spark



“Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can’t control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That’s what it was like for me.” Noah



“I could be whatever you want. You just tell me what you want, and I’m gonna be that for you.” Noah



“This is just a fight we’re having and tomorrow it will be like it never happened, right?” Allie



"Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?" Noah



“Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they’re gone.” Duke



“No matter what happens to us, everyday spent with you is the best day of my life.” Noah



"I think our love can do anything we want it to." Duke



“I am nothing special. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” Noah



“A person can get used to anything if given enough time.” Nicolas Spark



“But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common… they were crazy about each other.” Duke



“She made me who I am and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat.” Noah


The End

Post a Comment

0 Comments